Saturday, May 10, 2014

Preppy Entrepreneur








Hi Everyone! I really hope that all of you are recuperating from hangovers or maybe exhaustion from dancing all night because I know I'am. Well last night I did not get a chance to upload Fridays' style due to the fact that I was busy all day and night so I'm posting it today along with Saturdays style. After work yesterday I attended a business meeting with my friend at the Bellagio. I got to see the nice view of the conservatory and botanical garden and then headed over to Jean Philippe's Pastry shop to have a delicious soft Flan passtrie.

After leaving the Bellagio I headed over to the Container Park to fix some business related issues at the Winky Designs store. I got an invitation to my friends birthday party around 8pm so right after we closed the shop at 9pm I headed over to the birthday boys' restaurant Satay. I met up with my maid cafe/ Anime Ramen team and celebrated Jasons' birthday with some Adios Mutherfuckers and delicious Thai food. Let's just say that we ended the night singing karaoke to Frozen's "Let it go" and the selfie song. I got home around 3am in the morning exhausted and ready to get some beauty sleep before waking up to start the day all over.  

I pretty much summed up my adventurous Friday in a nutshell so now on to the styling section. Since I always have to look professional and fashionable at work I decided to bring out my old Heather Grey cardigan and create a professional smart look that I want to call "Preppy Entrepreneur". Since I'm a business savvy person I wanted to mix something fun with a bit of a nerdy personality. This outfit worked out in my favor because of all the events I attended so I know that I looked prepared for everything. The Yellow polo added some fun and bright personality to the ensemble since my jeans were Black. The Winky Designs Iconic watch added that playful quirky aesthetic since the watch itself has traveling icons instead of numbers. Overall I maintained it simple and classy without having to lose the fun side of me. Here's the breakdown of the outfit


J Crew Yellow polo
Burlington Heather Grey cardigan
。7 For All Mankind Jacket
。7 For All Mankind Black jeans
Kenneth Cole Black belt
。Winky Designs Traveling Iconic watch
。Shoes for Crews Black shoes

Style Tips:

。Cardigans add a preppy look so if your going for something intellectual add a cardigan. Cardigans are also very lightweight so they can replace a jacket during the hot season.
。Watches always add a business type of attribute creating an "On the go" type of look. A watch also symbolizes time management so it creates the whole "Prepared" look as well. Before going to an interview have a watch on you so that you can make a good impression with the interviewer.
  
There's the entire scoop for you guys. I hope this look gave you some knowledge about outerwear and accessories. Please subscribe to my social media @JesusAlessio on facebook and instagram, JesusRegis1 on twitter, and thefashionprince01 on tumblr. Now time to get ready for the Saturday style post .

Sincerely,

Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment