Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Traveling Gypsy






Hello Everyone! Hope that your Cinco De Mayo celebrations went amazing last night. Today I woke up and I thought "Hmmm it's windy and very bright outside, I want to take a stroll and explore". Since then I decided to create a men's bohemian outfit. I decided to go with light colors since they mix very well with the area and nature. Here's a breakdown of the brand clothing I chose to create this interesting look:

1。 Gap Traveling print t-shirt
2。 Dyed Blue Denim Shirt
3。 Aeropostal ripped Light Blue Denim Jeans
4。 Aldo Caramel colored belt
5。Hot Topic Fearless bracelet set
6。 Hot Topic Dream Catcher Necklace
7。 Black Vans Shoes

。Having messy hair can also create that traveling gypsy look so the wind was absolutely perfect       

。An alternative to this look is that you can take off the denim shirt and tie it around your waste to have a more relaxed casual look. 

Hope you guys enjoy this look!  Don't forget to leave some comments or reviews on this look below and please follow my social media on facebook @Jesus_Alessio and @thefashionprince01 on tumblr Thank you and I can't wait to share more.

Sincerely,

Jesus 

No comments:

Post a Comment